Thursday, February 3, 2011

i believe!

I was wearing a green uniform, red neckerchief on my neck, white gloves on my both hands and beret on my head.

What a nice attire! Isn't it?

I'm just like a little soldier walking on that highway of Vigan City--Quezon Avenue. Many were amazed of what we are doing. They can't believe that we can do what a soldier are doing.
I'm thinking that time, I'm just a student of Philippine Military Academy. I look like a real soldier but just an officer of CAT-1 of Ilocos Sur National High School.

That was my feeling last January 25.
That day, it was the feast of Vigan, feast of St. Paul.
I am one of those thousands marched in the entire Vigan as BigueƱos and tourists are watching us.It was the GRAND PARADE!
I seriously did my job as a Major Officer in our own school. I'm happy and glad because I experienced to join in that such event.
Our sacrifices was turn to enjoyment !

No comments: