Monday, January 10, 2011

REFLECTION

Three months left for me to study hard here in Ilocos Sur National High School and show what I got to those previous months since Senior life entered.

May be, there is no problem in my ICT IV this grading compared to the First and Second Grading Period.


I’d became better.


The website design is a great and nice lesson. It is also easy to learn and a fruitful result came.


Like our FrontPage( as our project) we rushed it but the result is better. In the lessons that Ma’am Eve taught, we applied it in making our FrontPage.


In the short period of time, I can say that I learned so many things regarding the web page that the IT students are also doing and studying. In this early time of learning, at least we had a little idea in making. Ready for the tertiary level.


I will continue of what I started and go on with the flow. Do the best I can.


3 comments:

Pamela Doctor said...

SAM>>>SAM<>>SAM><><><
who wants you out???
nobody wants you out, sammie!
hahahaha...
Good for you that you were able to finish all those requirements in no time.
Don't imitate me, okay? don't rush things in the end...

aikatOotS said...

Hi Sam!!!!
I enjoyed reading you're post!
I like it so much!
I can't imagine that I am reading you're post!
Keep it up!
:)

darill said...

hey sammie!your post seems so good..i love your message..good job!!