Monday, January 10, 2011

NEW ME IN 2011


Will I change this year of Metal Rabbit is there something to be improve and to be continue?

Questions are traveling on my mind and many answers are still question marks or not yet sure.


In this New Year, I can say it had a bad start. An embarrassing moment came through. My pink pouch (just only costs Php. 20.00) with my money (that I saved) lost like a wind that blew away so fast. I can’t imagine why they get it. But I just threw that experience to my recycle bin.


I felt sad of course. My money lost that I saved. I sacrifice not to eat in break time, bring water but my sacrifices were gone.


After that moment, I bear in mind that God had a purpose to learn a lesson from it.


Yes! A new me will come and a new me will be a good girl.


2 comments:

Alice Campo said...

You're like a goddess Sam. You're great! And I am grateful for knowing you. Keep up the great job!

angelie said...

i like your post :]]
keep it up!