Saturday, February 12, 2011

KANNAWIDAN

Kannawidan is said to be the “YLOCOS FESTIVAL”

Here, they will showcase the DIFFERENT PRIDES OF DIFFERENT MUNICIPALITIES in the whole ILOCOS.

Last year, I saw different kinds of fruits, vegetables, plants, furniture and others. I am proud that time because ILOCANOs are industrious and patient to carry their products and show to everyone that in this field of festivities, ILOCOS is not left.

Not only ILOCANOs displayed their products but also from other places of the region and even other country.

I saw on the tourist’s faces the smiles and gladness they felt. They amazed of what they discovered. And they also surprise of what they tasted for the delicacies that the ILOCANOs prepared.

I’m thankful that Gov. Savellano continued this tradition.

And even though this year, I didn’t make it to see this year’s KANNAWIDAN, I know that it is successful and more amazing. I blame myself why I didn’t went there and see the other prides of ILOCOS.

No comments: