Saturday, February 12, 2011

MY DREAM, MT FUTURE

Dreaming is the worst and best way I’d experience since I was born.

Dreaming my future will hurt me soon specially if I will not fulfil it.

But dreaming my future will a challenge to myself.

My dream is to become a successful someday. To attain my greatest profession, a teacher or an accountant. Now, it is hard for me to decide what the best is for me. It is up to me if what is proper and only my parents will advise if that course is really good for me.

My visionto give better forthcoming of my family. They feel that they are special. They should not experience what we are facing now.

Love life is not my future. I think I will be single forever because I want to pursue my mother’s dreams w/c she didn’t reach when she was still like us.

I hope I can attain all these.

No comments: