Saturday, February 12, 2011

CHANGE?

I remember, when I was a student of my Alma Mater, San Vicente Central School(now San Vicente Integrated School) all assignments, projects, seatwork and outputs are made with the help of my mother. I’m still weak to face my fears and my enemies before. I’m slow learner and hard to get. I’m angry and perfectionist to every works I’m doing. Most specially, I’m not that girl w/c thinks so wide and open minded.

But when I entered my high school life here in Ilocos Sur National High School, I’D CHANGE!

CHANGES STARTED W/ IN ME!

Now, I’m stronger enough to face those fears and enemies. I’m facing my school problems independently and freely. I’m deciding w/ in myself. I will tell you honestly, my parents are sometimes left me and never mind what suppose their obligations. But I understand them because our part had done and finish. I understand all the lessons w/ myself, self-study and review my notes w/o them. And my imaginations become wider and become open minded w/ what is happening in my surroundings. I’m negative thinker and that is my asset to all the girls. Because I don’t want that anybody will help specially in my love happy life. I’m happy now and not easily get hurt when people tease me.

All that changes started with in me and because of me, MYSELF and I.

No comments: